It's A Big World Out There
- Generacion Y: Excellent blog from Havana, by journalist Yoani Sánchez.
- Asia Correspondent: News from Bangkok and beyond, by foreign correspondent Richard Ehrlich.
- Prague Culture: Weekly guide to what's happening in Prague, from journalist Frank Kuznik.
- TSF JAZZ: Best radio station in Paris, hands down.
- Marc Maron's WTF: My pal Marc Maron's hilarious and smart podcast, updated way too often.
- The Rumpus: Who you going to believe: Google or your lying eyes?
Posted on August 12, 2012 | No CommentsThe eerie similarity between my dog’s coprophagia and American foreign policy. First performed at San Francisco’s Progressive Reading Series, on a bill with Jane Smiley and Jonathan Franzen. A more family-friendly version was later published in Bark magazine.
Posted on December 22, 2010 | No CommentsAn exclusive inside look at London’s legendary Abbey Road, recording studio for Sir Edward Elgar, Glenn Miller, Beyond the Fringe, Pink Floyd, and some group called The Beatles. The music television show, Live From Abbey Road, was taped at the studio and premiered June 2007 […]
Posted on December 17, 2010 | No Comments
Posted on December 17, 2010 | 2 CommentsThe sport of chessboxing constitutes an unlikely synthesis of Yugoslavian comics, French apocalypse, Dutch performance art and lager-fueled German nightlife.
Posted on November 22, 2010 | No CommentsOn November 4, San Francisco's Litquake literary festival hosts a Mark Twain Ball to launch the new Autobiography, advance tickets are just $20.